Sunday, August 11, 2019

Welcome to 3rd Grade!



To my students: 

   I'm so excited to spend the year with you! You are certain to not only learn and grow, but you will have a great time doing so!  I have been busy preparing for a great year and I can't wait to see you in a few short days!  Get some rest, read one last book this vacation, and be ready to hit the ground running!

To the parents of my students:

   The start of a school year is always full of such mixed emotions - excitement that school is back in session, and sometimes a little anxiety that your child has grown another year older!  I assure you that I will take wonderful care of your child this school year and we will make it a memorable year.  Please promise me that you will reach out to me so that we can work through the days together.  In fact, send me a message using the side tool real quick, to let me know you visited our website. Your child and I will be working hard to keep this updated with our expectations, explorations, and adventures! ---------->


Mrs. Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment